Sunday, August 14, 2011

Saturday Meals

Saturday:
lunch: leftovers from the fridge
dinner: Casey's pizza, pork tenderloin, spaghettios, and greek yogurt

The pizza, as you can see, was FREE! At Caseys, when you buy ten larges you get the 11th free. We are feeding 3 adults and 3 children at the moment, so we added tenderloins, spaghettios, and yogurt. Not the healthiest of meals, but hey, I was tired, so the easiest meal on the face of the planet seemd like such a great idea.
The spaghettios aren't great but a very big treat for my daughter. The kicker is the sodium at 550mg. Still less than the name brand spaghettios at 600mg. I did make this once. Homemade spaghettios! I let Breanna pick out the noodles and she picked "flowers" aka fiori pasta. They made the texture a bit funny. I was unable to find the little circle shapes, but I will look again.

No comments: